As a provider of many services within the industry our primary expertise is profitable investments.
To invest in oil and gas is to invest in one of the most exciting and profitable markets in the world. The revenue streams are unmatched, the potential for growth is massive and the number of investment opportunities grows every year. If you can avoid the pitfalls of bad investment choices, then you’ve got a good chance of making some real returns.
It takes a team of industry experts to understand what makes a good investment in the oil and gas business world and here at Norwood Energy Corp, we’ve brought together some of the best analysts and consultants in the Texas oil business to help you make the best choices for your situation. We’ve got the combined expertise and experience to comb through an extensive network of industry contacts to track down those hard to find, but exceptionally profitable enterprises that can carry you to the highest levels of gas and oil investiture.
Each investment opportunity is vetted by different experts, and it’ll be carefully checked for viability and authenticity before we present it to you. When we do that, we’ll provide a complete report on the opportunity, taking you through our decision-making process and giving you complete peace-of-mind that you’re making the right choice for your money.
To give you an idea of how we work, here are the criteria by which we decide whether an investment is worth your attention or not:
• Management team ¬– We’ll look at the management team at the helm of oil and gas drilling operations, reviewing their past positions and establishing their industry track record.
• Geology – We’ll direct our land experts to evaluate the geology of the drill site, seeking to understand just how profitable each oil well could be in the long term.
• Economic viability – We’ll investigate the venture’s economic dealings, ensuring that their operations are built on solid economic foundations for the future.
• Best-and-worst-case scenarios – We’ll create prediction models based on what would go right and wrong in different potential scenarios.
• Comparison models – We’ll compare the opportunity with other opportunities in the industry, establishing what makes the opportunity’s well better than the rest.
Investing in gas and oil is never an exact science, but when you invest with Norwood Energy Corp, we’ll take every step we can to ensure that your investments are always in the right place at the right time.
Talk to us about your investment plans today, either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us using our contact us form here. Contact us.